Staycation day 1

Monday, March 21, 2011



My little Brother has spring break so instead of going of going anywhere everyone is staying here. We are calling it a Staycation. We have fun things all week. Today Robert and I were in charge and we went to Denver to the The Denver Museum of Nature and Science for the Real Pirate Exhibit.


Than to Tocabe,a Native American fry bread restaurant in Denver. It's like a chipotle with fry bread. We heard about it from the show dinner,drive-in's, and dive's.



It was a pretty fun first day.

2 comments:

Christina said...

This looks like so much fun! I love that museum, and that first photo of Amélie is priceless! She looks adorable in that dress with the babylegs, too.

Laura said...

What a fun idea! I am in Sugar City for Spring Break! Denver sounds more exciting! Haha! I love that show. They find the coolest places! Miss you friend.