Nose Dive

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Aren't baby toes so cute!

I have been meaning to write about all the cool things Amelie has gotten to enjoy.

Concerts:
Julia and Peter's Allstate performance (she really loved the men's choir and was pretty vocal about it)
Nana's/Emily's Colorado Springs philharmonic Water Music
Julia in grease as Sandy
Many trip to the movie theater she loves watching the big screen
She really enjoys watching mommy do Zumba

Stroller rides:
Garden of the Gods
The Mall
Around the neighbor hood and down to the cottonwood trail
The Santa Fe Trail
She love going for a ride in BOB. I love going in the afternoon and being out for 2-3 hours so that Amelie gets a at least an hour nap. She's not the best at sleeping on her own.

The pillow isn't actually right behind her like it looks in these pictures.

She loves hearing mommy sing but I only know the words to like 3 songs so she gets to hear them over and over again.
Jesus Loves Me (It's not a primary song)
In the Leafy Treetops She loves this one the most
ABC Song
I might know as few more but most of the time that is what she has to listen to. One day she will realize how awful mommy's singing is.
She also is starting to really love being read to she likes to help hold the book and turn the pages.



She is starting to sit up on her own only for a few seconds. She uses her hands to help steady herself and than when she tired flops to the side. Robert and I laugh every time she face dives into the couch.
Amelie is borrowing Sarah's exersaucer. It provides 30 mins of fun where no one has to hold her.
She is a really happy baby and loves being cuddled. I need to sleep train her. She is starting to wake up at 4:00 in the morning and think it's time to start the day.She also has a hard time falling asleep on her own.I wish I could deal with the crying but after about 20 mins I cave and pick her up.

1 comments:

ckm said...

What a doll! I love the progression photos you posted of her on the couch with her arms finally giving out!
We are so glad you were able to come and support Julia at the concert and the musical.
I need to sleep train myself ... this time change is a killer on me this time around!